The colon is an important part of the body’s digestive system. It’s responsible for the absorption of electrolytes, nutrients, and water from food products that have been missed by the large intestine.
It is also responsible for eliminated waste from the body in the form of faeces.
When the colon is unclean, i.e. there is compacted faecal matter stuck to the colon’s walls, then it can create problems within the body.
- First, it can cause tiredness. It prevents some of the absorption of nutrients and minerals. This can throw the body out of balance and lead to a host of problems, including tiredness and a lack of energy.
- Second, it can cause aches and pains in the tummy. This happens because of the increased risk of constipation.
- Third, it can lead to over eating. If you’re not getting the nutrients and minerals that you need, your body will crave food in order to address the short fall. This is why it’s important to eat nutrient rich foods. Empty calories make you hungry and it’s even worse if you have a dirty colon.
Here, we’re going to take a closer look at the role of the colon in weight management.
Many people argue that colon cleansing allows for rapid weight loss. Here, compacted faecal matter is removed from the body. This affects weight in several different ways. Some of these ways are instant, others take a few weeks to notice. Here are some of the ways in which a colon cleanse can help you lose weight:
- It will remove compacted waste: depending on how much waste you have compacted in your colon, will depend how much weight you lose. This weight loss is instantaneous. People can lose up to 4lb, but this is in extreme cases. On average, you will lose between ½lb and a 1lb.
- It will allow you to absorb more nutrients, thereby making your body feel less hungry. Once you have had a colon cleanse, your body will be better at absorbing nutrients and minerals. This means that it will crave less food. Slowly, you will notice that your appetite is less – particularly if you also couple the colon cleanse with a healthy diet replete with nutrients and minerals.
What are your colon cleansing options? There are a number of different options when it comes to colon cleansing:
- You can buy Oxy Powder. Oxy power is a supplement that you take orally. You simply add it to water and drink it as a preparation. This then creates a reaction in your colon and removes the compacted faecal matter. You can buy Oxy powder in tablet form too.
- You can choose to undergo colonic irrigation. It’s an invasive procedure. They literally put a tube up your bottom and pump you full of warm water. They then palpate the water back out and poop comes you with it. It’s highly recommended by many celebrities.
If you would like to buy Oxy powder, or learn more about colon cleansing in general, then please visit The Finchley Clinic