Ah, the colon needs more exposure in the general public (not literally, but figuratively). It is one of the most important organs in the human body, and yet, it is one that we talk about least. A healthy colon is vital to good health. It is responsible for feeding the body nutrients and minerals. Without it, we would die relatively quickly. When it isn’t in good health, we can develop all kinds of ailments and problems. Here, we are going to discuss the importance of maintaining good colonic health.
Generally, we maintain good colonic health by living a healthy lifestyle, with the occasional supplementation of a health product, such as Colosan. When in good health, we will have a stronger immune system, a clearer mind, and a general sense of wellbeing. When the colon is sluggish and inefficient, it can create a plethora of symptoms, including:
- Stomach cramps
- Bloating, gas, indigestion, diarrhoea, and constipation
- Cognitive dysfunction
- Mood disorders
- Fungal and bacterial infections
- Greater susceptibility to airborne diseases and viruses
- Joint and muscle pain
This isn’t even an exhaustive list, merely some of the commonest problems associated with poor colon function.
What are the Causes of Poor Colonic Health?
Many things can lead to poor colonic health, and some of these, you probably wouldn’t even consider. Here are some common causes of colonic ill health:
- Poor diet: this is obvious. If you provide your body with food that is hard to digest, low in nutrients and vitamins, and generally low quality, then of course it will affect the health of your colon.
- Lack of exercise: this is something that many people overlook. However, exercise is vital to colonic health. It keeps it oxygenated; it raises your metabolism, so prevents the colon from becoming sluggish; and it generally improves the absorption of vitamins and minerals.
- Drinking fizzy drinks: these are terrible for your health. It doesn’t even make much difference whether you buy the sugar free or full fat versions, both are bad. You can actually see this for yourself. Place an old 1p coin in a fizzy drink; leave it over night; and then check on it in the morning; the coin will be clean. It literally damages your insides, not to mention your teeth!
- Unfriendly bacteria or a lack of good bacteria: If you do not have a healthy gut fauna (i.e. a good selection of probiotics), your body will not work as well. You will not digest food as efficiently. This will lead to a lack of energy and an urge to over eat.
So, How Can You Help to Improve Colonic Health?
You can do several things to help yourself:
- Improve your diet: eat plenty of fruit, veg, and fibre.
- Exercise more: especially aerobic exercise.
- Take a supplement like colosan that will help to keep the colon clean
- Reduce your alcohol intake.
- Reduce stress.
If you implement all these changes, and you still suffer problems, then it’s time to visit the doctor.
If you would like further help and advice about the topic raised in this article, then please visit https://www.thefinchleyclinic.com/shop/colosan-capsules-120-caps-p-25.html